2015/05/24

On My Shelf V

It's spring and I wanted to do another On My Shelf, so here we go! This is the fifth one in this little series, and you can check out the others here.

3 and 13



This is a part of my growing collection of the Everyman's Library Pocket Poet books. This one is by far my favourite of the ones I've read (review here). 

This book made me fall in love with haiku, and I love it!

1 and 16



I bought this at the airport in an effort to live up to one of my reading goals this year: to read more non-fiction. I still haven't read it though, but it won't be long now.

I've seen some interviews of Malala, and I think she's one of the most inspirational people I've ever heard speak.

5 and 7



One of my favourite books of all time (review here)! This is in Penguins Modern Classics covers, and it looks really good on my shelf. I really like this cover.

4 and 8



A book I read not too long ago (review here), and quite enjoyed. I also looooove this cover, and I'm quite excited to read the next one. 

7 and 1



A book I remember reading from when I was a kid, but haven't read in since. I love this edition though, and I got it as a gift not too long ago. 


That's it for now! I'll give you some new numbers if you want to do this.

7 and 20
4 and 12
1 and 17
10 and 10
1 and 4


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig